Community Member
Main's Name: Exinferis Imperator
Main's Profession: Elementalist
Main's Race: Human
Teamspeak Username: Exinferis

ArchAge

26 Apr 2014, 17:22

Anyone heard of this game?

Korean game originally, now in alpha stage for EU and NA(kinda strange that localizaion is alpha stage, but anyhoo :P)

120 Classes, and a more sandbox approach too the mmo. Been looking at a couple of streams now, and its looking like great fun. Like minecraft mixed with a mmo :P

Ipea
First name: Paul
Main's Name: Ipea
Main's Profession: Guardian
Teamspeak Username: Ipea

Re: ArchAge

26 Apr 2014, 17:44

When it 1st released in korea i got the chance to give it a go, at that I wasnt a fan, I like fast moving game play and it felt slow, it was smooth but slow, if you know what i mean.

It can is (or was) typical Korean grind type play where you had to grind it hardcore for everything, there are some nice aspects of the game that could be fun.

I will say that alot could have changed since I tried it out and maybe its a much better game now, If I am able to try it again I will deff give it ago to see if anything has changed

Exinferis
Community Member
Community Member
Main's Name: Exinferis Imperator
Main's Profession: Elementalist
Teamspeak Username: Exinferis

Re: ArchAge

26 Apr 2014, 19:51

I'm not getting the feeling of this being a korean grinder in the EU/NA version. Same as with aion, i think the grind has been toned down abit for us weakly europeans :P

The quest system is very generic from what i have seen, the typical kill 10 pigs etc. But with the added effect of over and underachieving(can deliver quest with more or less than quest asked for)

The end game just seems very fun, building castles, housing, traderoutes, and openworld pvp :)