Inner Circle
Inner Circle
Main's Name:
Main's Profession: -
Main's Race: -
Teamspeak Username: bruha

22 Jul 2008, 07:47

MesS wrote:
One of the things Lily and I realized after getting Mikkel. Was that we where not ready. And I think it is really really important to ready. There is no doubt we couldn't be without him, but it wouldn't have hurt to have waited another year.

It can be mindlessly hard work to have a baby, it was for us. You can't be selfish with a kid, and thats a really rude awakening. I don't think anyone knows what it is not to be selfish, until they have tried being responsible for another life for a period of time.

we were ready (damn im old) and stilll..its a lot of work i think its normal when sometimes you pull your hairs out and ask yourself..why cant i be like filip..but hey then you realize that when YOU get old ..all your babies earnings will go to you..and YOU can retire around 55 living in the house with your kid..doing nutting but things that are fun, while reminding your kid that him growing up costs soo much and now its PAYBACK time..atleast thats what im planning on !!!
:)

Filip
Founder
Founder
Main's Name:
Teamspeak Username: Filip

22 Jul 2008, 10:01

CHILD LABOR!!!!!!!!!

FECK IT .... i knew i missed something !! !

:P

any good capitalist should have some child labor !!

Feck it ... im going to make a dating profile :P

Mawina
Community Member
Community Member
First name: Ulrik
Main's Name:
Teamspeak Username: Bilkaz

26 Jul 2008, 14:22

Glad to see you brougth this up Belthar - Ive had the same thougths. Seems like there is very little to do once you hit 80. You can farm basalt - or level an alt, it seems. PvP also, but only in prime time. Must admit I havnt explored any of the L80 dungeons fully. Maybe a weekly instant run to have something meaningfull to do at L80?

Mawz
Mawina
DAOC oldtimer

Evil
Community Member
Community Member
Main's Name:

30 Jul 2008, 17:09

We're all waiting for Daoc 2 arent we ;) Someone get the pokestaff out and lets go harrash some devs!