First name: Tamas
Main's Name: Belthar
Main's Profession: Guardian
Main's Race: Norn
Teamspeak Username: Belthar

Future of HB in AoC

19 Jul 2008, 20:27

Hi Everybody,

It is no secret that in the past week our active/online member numbers depleted drastically, to the point when we only have 3-4 members online max.

At the moment I'm in talks with a guild for a possible merge but it might not go trough because their /gu is not always in english language.

I would like to get some feedback from you (mostly from ppl that still play and want to continue playing the game)

The state the guild is atm is not a playable lvl, so fire ahead, any suggestion will be considered.

Evil
Community Member
Community Member
Main's Name:
Main's Profession: -
Main's Race: -

20 Jul 2008, 11:32

its summer hols for most ppl, im sure pace will be picked up once summer is over and the game is fixed :-)

thats how its going to work out for me atleast.

Tuglim
Community Member
Community Member
First name: Anders
Main's Name:
Main's Profession: Warrior
Teamspeak Username: Tugie

20 Jul 2008, 15:07

What Evil said : )

-Svendemir

Talrasha
ESO Member
ESO Member
First name: Francois
Main's Name: MissTaek
Teamspeak Username: Talrasha

20 Jul 2008, 23:14

Nothing to do apart farming basalt atm.. waiting for PvP patch to see if its worth it. So enjoying the summer, seing tour de france, and being with my teenage daughter got higher priority atm :) I will definatly be back and try some more later.

/tal

Filip
Founder
Founder
Main's Name:
Teamspeak Username: Filip

21 Jul 2008, 12:00

Talrasha wrote:
Nothing to do apart farming basalt atm.. waiting for PvP patch to see if its worth it. So enjoying the summer, seing tour de france, and being with my teenage daughter got higher priority atm :) I will definatly be back and try some more later.

/tal

WHAT ? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

teenage daughter.......

I dont know if you make me feel old or young ....

/hail freedom !!! :)

Talrasha
ESO Member
ESO Member
First name: Francois
Main's Name: MissTaek
Teamspeak Username: Talrasha

21 Jul 2008, 12:51

Filip wrote:
/hail freedom !!! :)

Lol Filip, freedom is overrated :wink: Makes me feel young to be with my daugher and do stuff I did 20 years ago, it s like re-discovering fun :) makes me feel wise and important to give her coucels in life, so she hopefully can go around the most obvious traps, like thinking that having children is the opposit of freedom. She makes me laugh when she turns her head away from a movie where they are kissing, she makes me proud when she wins gold in competition.. soooo many good things, ..and you might never know..

/Tal

Filip
Founder
Founder
Main's Name:

21 Jul 2008, 14:51

Hehe ya i know :)

If your brain didn't reward you for nursing offspring the human race would have been extinct a long time ago..

I always really really really try to say that without sounding cynical... i do not consider myself cynical about it... but it really comes out that way..

Serious
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
Main's Name:
Teamspeak Username: bruha

21 Jul 2008, 15:01

just make a couple of babies with different girls...pronounce yourself guru and spend time with them as you like, still the freedom..and you can enjoy the funthings of parenting without the downside!

now i cant stop picturing filip in this position..brrrrrr..imagine a community of little filips

Spiritraiser
Community Member
Community Member
First name: Konstantinos
Main's Name: Spiritraiser
Teamspeak Username: Spiritraiser

21 Jul 2008, 15:09

serious wrote:
just make a couple of babies with different girls...pronounce yourself guru and spend time with them as you like, still the freedom..and you can enjoy the funthings of parenting without the downside!

now i cant stop picturing filip in this position..brrrrrr..imagine a community of little filips

8O 8O 8O
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either." Benjamin Franklin

Filip
Founder
Founder
Main's Name:

21 Jul 2008, 15:22

serious wrote:

Fun things?

My friends who got kids

1) watch really shitty kid stuff movies, and THINK they are good...

2) go to amusement parks.... something that when you know what it is is a contradiction in words... an amusement park for me COULD include a bunny..... But in a completely different outfit...

3) Handles a lot of shit....(thats where you see the best proff that evolution has a mechnisme that completely alters the brain of parents... they can even rate shit .... AHHHH little bugger .. you made Niiiceee shit ... good boy .... or ... Mother to father: have you noticed his shit is getting darker?

4) Starts to think that really ugly stuff like ... Mickey mouse's posters on the window of the car looks ... cosy? or just even ok ...

And i can seriously go on for hours!! :)

What im basically saying is that if you dont have the partenting gene like i dont have then ... it is best not to have kids :)

I bet i would change if i had little buggers before i noticed how ppl change when they have the little buggers...

But now ... i would know it is just something inherited in my gene to make sure they survive the death of me...

Btw read Richard Dawkins book, the selfish gene ... old book but one of the books that changed a lot for biologists.

And argghhh cynical again :) ... i really think ppl should do what ever makes them happy :)

just want to open the door that for some ppl it dont have to be kids .) ..

Gjeep
I swear to drunk, officer. I'm not God.
First name: Kim
Main's Name: Gjeep
Main's Profession: Elementalist
Main's Race: Asura
Teamspeak Username: Gjeep/Mess
Twitch.tv: gjeep
Youtube: hbeucom

21 Jul 2008, 18:05

One of the things Lily and I realized after getting Mikkel. Was that we where not ready. And I think it is really really important to be ready. There is no doubt we couldn't be without him, but it wouldn't have hurt to have waited another year.

It can be mindlessly hard work to have a baby, it was for us. You can't be selfish with a kid, and thats a really rude awakening. I don't think anyone knows what it is not to be selfish, until they have tried being responsible for another life for a period of time.
Chinese food to go, $16.89,
Gas to drive and pick it up, $1.68,
Getting home and realizing they forgot one of the boxes..
Riceless.

Im gonna buy a Batman suit and hang it in my closet, just to duck with myself if I get alzheimers.

I'm home, take me drunk...

Honza
Website team
Website team
Main's Name:
Teamspeak Username: Honza (Jan)

21 Jul 2008, 18:27

MesS wrote:
One of the things Lily and I realized after getting Mikkel. Was that we where not ready. And I think it is really really important to ready. There is no doubt we couldn't be without him, but it wouldn't have hurt to have waited another year.

It can be mindlessly hard work to have a baby, it was for us. You can't be selfish with a kid, and thats a really rude awakening. I don't think anyone knows what it is not to be selfish, until they have tried being responsible for another life for a period of time.

Tbh I think you never can be ready for that... You can only get to state where you are sufficient enough.

Draylor
Community Member
Community Member
Main's Name:

21 Jul 2008, 20:36

MesS wrote:
And with that post Mess officially became old and sensible.

:lol:

Belthar
Community Member
Community Member
First name: Tamas
Main's Name: Belthar
Teamspeak Username: Belthar

21 Jul 2008, 21:22

now look what you all have done, turned this topic into a ......... :D

Gjeep
First name: Kim
Main's Name: Gjeep
Main's Profession: Elementalist
Main's Race: Asura
Teamspeak Username: Gjeep/Mess
Twitch.tv: gjeep
Youtube: hbeucom

22 Jul 2008, 07:39

Belthar wrote:
now look what you all have done, turned this topic into a ......... :D

Ops... It was Filip who started!!!
Chinese food to go, $16.89,
Gas to drive and pick it up, $1.68,
Getting home and realizing they forgot one of the boxes..
Riceless.

Im gonna buy a Batman suit and hang it in my closet, just to duck with myself if I get alzheimers.

I'm home, take me drunk...