Main's Profession: Elementalist
Main's Race: Asura
Teamspeak Username: Gjeep/Mess
Twitch.tv: gjeep
Youtube: hbeucom

[UI] Extended Bar (bee-)

11 Jul 2008, 10:00

Source

I welcome you to the beeUI modifications!

First of all the idea behind these UI modifications is to produce the correct results while changing the least amount of files.
There’s lots of great custom UI’s currently available, but lots of them contain custom graphics, lots of modified .xml files, and require more work when it comes to installing, uninstalling, and problems that happen every time Funcom decide to change the UI number which breaks all the custom .xml files included within the modification.

So I have created a couple of single file UI modifications, from the simpler Clear Message, to the popular MultiBar (which gives you a 26 slot bottom bar). No custom graphics and only one single file is needed to make this change.

It won’t break your current UI layout and it won’t destroy the original Age of Conan look and feel.

Anyway, less of the talk. I will let the UI modifications speak for themselves.

Extended Bar: (Widescreen only)
If your a lucky owner of a widescreen monitor (1440x900 or above) and don’t need the elaborate 26 slot MultiBar (above), then why not try a more straight forward extra 8 slots added to the original hotbar. It won’t change your current bar setup, or look out of place as it keeps the same graphic style.

Download

Further instructions for installing and uninstalling are available from the ReadMe available in the download.
Chinese food to go, $16.89,
Gas to drive and pick it up, $1.68,
Getting home and realizing they forgot one of the boxes..
Riceless.

Im gonna buy a Batman suit and hang it in my closet, just to duck with myself if I get alzheimers.

I'm home, take me drunk...