Chill
New user
New user
Main's Name:
Main's Profession: -
Main's Race: -

Greetz HB

09 Jul 2008, 00:00

Hey guys, been checking out ur forums and cant seem to find an application thread anywhere. Im guessing this means u not recruiting atm :/
I spose it wont hurt to ask anyways :) Got plenty of mmo experience from old school SWG (pre-cu jedi if anyoe knows the game :) and of course the obligatory wow ( 5 lvl 70's ( i know, no life :s ) , main has recently downed Illidan so im used to "real" raiding and plenty of peeveepee. My main on Bori is a Necromancer currently 70 and due to the amount of time im spending on the game im hoping to be 80 somepoint over the weekend . I also have a lvl 41 PoM that i spend a little time on here and there :) I come from the UK and im 33 years young. If u have a spot open and wanna know more u can catch me ingame on Chill or Anthraxia or just post here, ill pop on tomoz to check anywayz :)

Peace.

Chill

Gjeep
I swear to drunk, officer. I'm not God.
I swear to drunk, officer. I'm not God.
First name: Kim
Main's Name: Gjeep
Main's Profession: Elementalist
Main's Race: Asura
Teamspeak Username: Gjeep/Mess
Twitch.tv: gjeep
Youtube: hbeucom

09 Jul 2008, 12:14

Hi Chill, welcome to our little piece of the Internet.

Unfortunately you are right, we are not actively recruiting. So fare we have not had a need for inviting anyone else than real life friends of current members.
How did you learn about HB in AOC?

We (The officers) are discussing opening for new recruits atm. Iwe asked that one of them contact you.
Chinese food to go, $16.89,
Gas to drive and pick it up, $1.68,
Getting home and realizing they forgot one of the boxes..
Riceless.

Im gonna buy a Batman suit and hang it in my closet, just to duck with myself if I get alzheimers.

I'm home, take me drunk...

Chill
New user
New user
Main's Name:

09 Jul 2008, 18:02

Hey m8y, thx for the reply :)
Ive been looking into joining a decent guild and following some of the more usefull comments in AoC world chats and i heard some good things about u guys and ur prowess in pvp etc. I was grped with Gangsta last nite for an attempted run in scorpion caves and asked if u had a webbie or if he knew if u guys were recruiting, he wasnt sure about recruitment but he gave me the url and here i am :)

No worries about recruitment, hope to catch some of u ingame.

Chill

Filip
Founder
Founder
Main's Name:
Teamspeak Username: Filip

09 Jul 2008, 20:31

I invited Chill according the decision of opening up for some requitment

Alpha Male
Site Admin
Site Admin
First name: Matt
Main's Name:

10 Jul 2008, 08:12

Welcome Chill - I have added you to the AoC usergroup and you will now be able to access the member forums.